Only a process admin can configure the cover page.
If you have a list of choices already defined, you don't need to enter those one by one when configuring a Choice or Muliple Choice field.
- When configuring a Choice or Multiple Choice field, choose "Import from raw list"
- Paste your list and optionally choose "Sort by name" to present the list in alphabetical order
Import the list
Commonly used lists
Download this file of commonly used lists (.xlsx) to save yourself some time. Pick and choose the ones you need for your own cover page template. The file contains:
- Countries of the world
- Countries in Europe
- Countries in Asia
- Countries in Africa
- Countries in North America
- Countries in South America
- Countries near Australia
- Countries in the Americas
- Countries in Asia-Pacific (APAC)
- Countries in Europe, Middle East, and Africa (EMEA)
- Countries in the European Union
- States in the United States of America (also abbreviations)
- Regions and divisions of the United States of America
- Timezones of the worlds
We apologize for any errors that these lists may contain.
Tip: One your list is created, choosing "Import from raw list" is also a handy way to copy the entire list of choices for use elsewhere, like when configuring another Midaxo process with a similar field.