Process admins can update the personal information of other users in the account, except email and password. Only the Company Admin can update users' email addresses. Passwords can only be updated by the user themselves.
- Sign in to your account and open your profile or go to the USERS page.
- On the USERS page, project members will see only their own profile while process admins will see all users in the process.
- Click the “Edit Profile” button under the User Profile tab
- Update the information
- Click “Save”.
Click the "Change Password" button in your user profile to set a new password according to your company's Midaxo password policy. If you ever forget your password, you can reset it.
Behind the SETTINGS tab, users and process admins can change the following:
- Choose to receive/disable the daily email
- Choose to receive/disable the weekly email
- Choose to enable editing Office documents or always download documents
These settings can be saved for only the current process or all processes where the user has been added.