November 25, 2017 - These changes are available to some customers already and will be rolled out to all customers in the coming weeks. We will inform customers by email when their accounts have been updated.
A new Company Admin role has been introduced to improve visibility and manage security settings in your company's Midaxo processes.
Your designated Company Admin is able to:
- Monitor license usage across all processes from Account Settings:
- Export all users across all processes to Excel from Account Settings.
- Set a custom password policy for all users in your company account from Account Settings
- Change a user's email in the event that it changes
- Delete processes from your company account
- Access all processes in your company account as a process admin. Note: Other process admins will see a crown icon next to the Company Admin in the Users list of their process.
A new Account Settings interface has been introduced for Company Admins to oversee and manage certain aspects of their company's Midaxo account. The Account Settings is accessible to Company Admins from the process drop-down.
Monitor license usage across processes
From the Licensing tab of the Account Settings, Company Admins can review the following counts:
- Number of active user accounts at the start of the specified period (e.g. month)
- Number of active user accounts at the end of the specified period
- Number of new user accounts added or activated from contacts during the specified period
- Number of user accounts deleted or deactivated to contacts during the specified period
- Peak number of active user accounts during the specified period
From the Password Policy tab of the Account Settings, Company Admins can update the password policy for all users in their company's Midaxo account. This includes:
- Maximum password age before reset, from 1 week to No Limit
- Minimum password length, from 8 to 22 characters
- Required character combinations (digits, uppercase letters, lowercase letters, and special characters)
- Whether passwords can be reused or not